Monday, April 12, 2010

2010 Fleece sales, general information

I will post the blog posts with the fleece pictures and information about each fleece and start the sale on Wednesday, 4/14/2010 at 5pm MST!

All the fleeces for sale are from covered sheep, well skirted and pretty clean considering these are animals that live outside and eat hay and grass all year!

The neck wool/"seconds" bags from each sheep represent the uncovered neck wool (which is very fine and nice for handcombing) along with other "trimmings" from the covered portions of the fleeces. Each bag would make a nice project to handwash and handcomb or flick comb and spin. Because the wool in these bags tends to be from the perimeter of the sheep, they have good ranges of color that would be fun to play with for hand processing.

Prices as listed are for the whole fleeces. If a fleece doesn't sell within a week of listing, I will consider splitting or offering the wool per lb., but would prefer to sell whole fleeces first.

I will ship anywhere, prices listed are for shipping UPS ground in the USA. If you live somewhere else, please email me for shipping prior to payment!

Payments, I accept Paypal, or checks/money orders (will wait til they clear).

To purchase: email me. I'll email you back and say, yep the fleece is yours and edit the listing to say sold. Then, pay and I'll ship.

Email/Paypal is morgsarah AT gmail DOT com.

Please wait til I send you an email saying you're the buyer for the fleece to pay! I don't want multiple payments for the same items.

DSC_0460

To preview the fleeces, you may check them all out on my Flickr stream, the first three pages, http://www.flickr.com/photos/19675535@N00/

If for some reason you are unhappy with the wool, please let me know. I know that everyone who bought a fleece last year loved them and I love working with this wool, so I don't anticipate this happening, but if for some reason it does, let me know and we'll work it out!

Edited to add: I'm currently 36w pregnant, soooo, if I disappear off the face of the internets for a few days, don't worry, I'll be back, its just a baby thing.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 5:05 AM, Blogger Marcy said...

I don't need a fleece, I just like looking at sheep in coats!

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Jen said...

I will look forward to seeing the fleeces, and maybe purchasing some, and.... and.... hearing about your personal lambing!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home