Wednesday, February 03, 2010

2010

Happy 2010!

Isabel says hi:


At 18 months she's amazing. I love that she loves the animals.

What have I been up to?

Well, making Isabel a sister who should arrive this May for one. Working. Trying to manage life on a farm, with a toddler, pregnant, in the snowiest Winter we've had since we lived here.

DSC_0079

Yes, knitting and spinning still. I have a sweater on the needles for a friend who is due a few weeks after me in May, more socks for Nate, I finished a couple of things for the new baby, and just finished spinning the most gorgeous colored yarn. I need to take some photographs of it all.

The sheep are well, a bit perplexed by all the snow I think, but all hopefully pretty good and pregnant now. We should be having lambs at the end of March into the beginning of April. I can't wait to see what colors they are since we have a new ram this year! So exciting.

I did knit this cardigan for Isabel:
DSC_0143

Which is perfect on her right now, I love the bright colors on her.

I'd like to blog more. Maybe I will...

Oh, and I just submitted all the final details for a pattern and article to be released in the Spring 2010 Spin Off Magazine! Can't wait to see it.

Wishing everyone a wonderful 2010.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger Marcy said...

Congratulations!!! Miracle #2!

I love this video. We have always been so urban, that I felt silly teaching farm animal noises (we did anyway) when I should be teaching about the noises more likely heard on our street -- like drunks and gunshots!
You guys have legitimate reason to teach animal sounds!!

 
At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Tamara said...

I'm loving the video of Isabel! :) Had me smiling the whole time. So Rifle is gonna be a daddy? YAY. I wonder what the lambs will look like too. :)

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Trillian42 said...

YOU ARE PREGNANT AGAIN?!?! How was I not told this? Congratulations, sweetie!!!

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Such a cutie! My stupid computer's sound isn't working right now though.

Can't wait to see your article!

P.S. Where the hell has Pam been???? Ha ha!

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Fujiyamamama said...

She's so adorable! I love toddler language!

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Mag said...

That is wonderful news! I am very happy for your family. Isabel will have to teach the baby all she knows about animals, which is quite a lot I see. Great to see you again. I love all that snow.
(the pink cardi is adorable and will get double duty now! :-)

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

That is the cutest video!!!

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Jen said...

I'm so in love with your little Elizabeth... toooo cuuuute ! And wow, another soon? Nice!

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger Batty said...

She is so cute! And... congratulations! And... pretty cardi for a cute little girl, awwwww. There's so much baby cuteness going around, I don't even know where to start.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home