Monday, October 12, 2009

Whew! Those months went FAST.

This one:

DSC_0223

is great (the little purple jacket I knit before she was born fits this year!).

Walking all over, talking up a storm, obsessed with her shoes and kitties. Very fun.

Spent most of the last couple months in a crazy busy phase with work (field work again), also our "second jobs" collecting the pollen and hornets, and trying to harvest the garden stuff and get it all put up for winter.

I'm hoping that things are settling down now and I'll have time to spin and knit a bit this winter. I miss it! I need to knit Isabel some longies, I want some more fingerless gloves, I have at least one New Baby to knit something for...

Some of the recent harvest, winter squashes and tomatoes and things (picked before the frost!):

DSC_0161

DSC_0163

4 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger GURO said...

That purple jacket is adorable! And I totally envy your harvest. Our grapes are about ready to be picked now. Like with the plums, there are also a lot of grapes this year.

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

So cute!! Hee hee!

Are those tomatillas? Mmmm!! I'm jealous!

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Your daughter just gets cuter and cuter all the time!

Quite a haul of veggies.

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Batty said...

I love little gourds. But I love little girls in beautiful handknits even more! She's adorable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home