Wednesday, July 08, 2009

July and the knitting is...

Almost non-existent? Yep. I did actually finish a second baby sock for Valerie's new baby this week, I know really exciting, right?

I've been busy with the garden mostly. But, its worth it. We're eating squash, peas, radishes, peppers, and greens already!

Busy with work.

Busy with this one:

DSC_0074

DSC_0039

She's 11 months now! So fun too. Babbling non-stop, cruising, crawling, playing INTENSELY with things to figure them out. I love it.

Ah, I should take some pics of the garden, of the yarn I've spun (two skeins of Navajo-plied dyed wool, one mini-skein of Spooky), and post the knitting I've done (a while back) for other babies. Maybe later this week.

The fleeces are all shipped and sold, hopefully everyone is loving them! I'd LOVE to see what you do with them if you bought one, hint hint...

Except Shirley, so. If I don't hear back from the person who was going to buy Shirley by the end of this week (Friday), I'm going to put her up for sale on Saturday morning, so stay tuned! There might be a bit of fleece left. Then, when we return from a vacation at the end of July, I'll try to list the prepped roving that I have from the previous years fleece! Then, I suppose I'll put up a reserve list for next year's fleeces since there has been interest in that too.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger Marcy said...

Charles says "She's as cute as Bea! Except she doesn't have as much hair."

I agree with him!

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Marcy said...

Your wish is my command.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/10198990@N05/3702045599/

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Trillian42 said...

11 months?! HOW can she be 11 months already?!? She's such a doll. And she looks SO MUCH like her mama!

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Oh man. I tell you what. That's very tempting...you might do reserve??? Must.resist!!!

That puppy love picture is my fave. She looks just like you--except w/less hair!

 
At 5:27 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Oh my goodness!! She looks so like you its unbelieveable!! What a cutie!!

 
At 5:32 AM, Blogger Jo said...

I love the look on the cat's face.

"Get her away from me. NOW!"

 
At 5:52 AM, Blogger danspun said...

What happy pictures! I'm sorry I missed out on the fleeces... maybe next year when I'm allowed to be around that kind of stuff again.

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Aww, look at her standing there drooling!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home