Friday, June 05, 2009

Fleece Sale Info

Update, Saturday pm, sales pending for all fleeces. If any fall through, I will relist. Thank-you!

I have a total of 7 fleeces. 2 are black/almost black. 5 are variations of gray, from dark to light. (edited, one small black fleece is horrible. scurf, so I'm no way selling it. It was a ram lamb I traded for, boo. None of my sheep have any of that...)

Updates:
Flint, sale pending
Shirley, sale pending
Eliza, sale pending
Margie, sale(s) pending
Patty, sales(s) pending
Florence (not listed yet), sale pending for 1/2, possible sale pending for other 1/2
Spooky (not listed yet), sale pending

If you want to see more pictures, I'd be happy to oblige, just ask! Or, feel free to search my photos at: my Flickr (I think I have most of them tagged with sheep names etc).

I will be happy to split out some of a fleece for you in lb increments or send lock samples.

I'd also be very happy to send any fleece you want to the processor of your choice to save you money in shipping if you're eventually going to send it out anyways. (I can send you a few keepsake locks or some of the fleece if you like too). I highly recommend Morro Fleece Works. I had 3 fleeces done there last year and they spin like a dream.

CVM/Romeldale is a nice soft wool, next to skin soft. Breed Info.

If you are interested in buying a fleece, please email me at morgsarah at gmail dot com. First come (and paid) first serve! I take payapal only unless we come to some other agreement through email.

Shipping will be actual cost, your preference UPS or USPS. Once you decide to buy it we'll work it out.

I still have 3 to add. One black/charcoal that I know is 1.7 lbs, and two CVMs. One dark gray, one lamb that I have to shear on Sunday. So, stay tuned!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Blogger Batty said...

Ooooh, fleece! I'm not worthy of any of them, but... ooooh, fleece!

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Laura said...

you're selling Spooky's fleece? :(

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Awww, Laura. Yes...but! Elizabeth has reserved it. So. If you want, I'm sure she can split/share! Let me know!

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger String Bean said...

You must have ESP or something. I started reading about the fleeces and thought "Only if you process them for me" - only to find out that was your offer. What a dear! I have too much wool - is there such a thing? It's falling out of it's cupboard. I'm afraid it will gnaw my toes as I sleep.
Have fun spinning those fleeces. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home