Thursday, June 04, 2009

Eliza, 75% CVM/Romeldale 25% Corriedale, fleece for sale

Possible sales pending, 1/2 to L, 1/2 to Whimzey....

Eliza, 2 yr old ewe sheepie, black with some dark dark charcoal gray (with cute white socks and nose stripe :)). She's 75% CVM/Romeldale and 25% Corriedale. Her fleece ends up almost pure black once its spun up, despite the sun tips.

Covered, well skirted, 5.5 lbs, 3.5-4 inch staple, $17 a lb/$92 whole fleece.

DSC_0323

DSC_0321

DSC_0318
Eliza:
DSC_0215

Roving I had processed last year from her fleece (Eliza on left, Margie on right):
DSC_0363

Yarn (Eliza is black, on bottom, Margie on top, Shirley very top, Patty below Shirley):
DSC_0500

3 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Blogger L said...

Sarah, is Eliza still available?

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

L, You and another person contacted me at the same time about Eliza, email me at morgsarah at gmail dot com. I'm willing to split the fleece for both of you guys, you?

 
At 2:11 PM, Anonymous farmama said...

Hi Sarah,
It was so nice to meet you today! I definitely will buy any ewe lambs you have available this spring/summer! Your sheep are absolutely beautiful. I've wanted cvm's for a while now so I can't tell you how exciting this is! Your little Isabelle is beautiful too! I love the purple sweater that you knit her and the pilot hat too!
I have your blog bookmarked and I will stay in touch.
Take care!
love,
sara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home