Saturday, January 17, 2009

Return of the Blog?

I'd like to make it so. Yes, I realize this requires a commitment to actually post. Well. I'd like to be a blogger again, I realize I miss it, a bit.

Of course you guys are going to have to put up with lots of baby pics, not as many knitting pics, and all around whatever-ness. OK?

So.

I start 2009 on the blog with a pic of my lovely Isabel, at 5 months.

DSC_0089

One of the coolest things, is the coincidence that our good friends Jon and Kelly had their baby girl, Ashley, less than 24 hours after Isabel. Crazy, Nate and Jon were each other's best men in our weddings, and Jon and Kelly moved to England the same week we did. Of course, now they live in NYC and we microfarm in the middle of nowhere, but, still, cool. So, they came out and visited over New Year's. How fun. Two cute babies playing together was amazingly cool!

DSC_0016

I have some handspun to show, some socks...hmmm, animal pics :) too.

Happy New Year!

12 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

They could pass for sisters! Izzy's such a happy sweet girl!!!

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Cute to the 100th power.

Someday, we'll tell Isabel's prom date that there are topless photos of her on the internet. :-P

 
At 3:33 PM, OpenID emileeknits said...

Awww, so cute

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Mag said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Mag said...

Hey, can you see that heart shape tracing in the baby hair? Wow.
(It is Isabel on the left, right?)

Lovely babes, both.

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger aija said...

More than happy to 'put up with' baby pics!! (SO adorable!) :)

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Aww, friendship blossoms at a young age. How cute!

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Ooh, yes, I do see the heart on Isabel's head! Cool!

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger Marcy said...

So sweet! It's good to start the day with baby pictures.

 
At 4:30 PM, OpenID MarieGrace said...

Are you kidding... I've been waiting for the baby pics! I can look at my own yarn and knitting but I don't have a baby to take pics of :-)

See's adorable!

 
At 4:32 PM, OpenID MarieGrace said...

I meant SHE"S adorable... I apparently can't type today.

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Kay aka dkswife said...

Very very cute! I love babies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home