Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cowlicious.

I've caught Cowlmania :).

DSC_0306

This one is the ZigZag Cowl. Knit with the very first skein I ever spun on my wheel, oh, ages ago! The skein was all lumpy, bumpy, uneven, thick and thin. But hey, it knit up totally fine. Nice. So, spinning not need be perfect to be useable.

DSC_0315

I like it. I like cowls. I like quick knits with lots of possibilities for one off handspun skeins or handpaints. I like warm necks with knitted accessories that can't be pulled of by baby :).

DSC_0338

The baby? Hanging out with Telecat. So far, definitely a pet lover.

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger Mag said...

I love a baby who starts her jewelry collection early. Gosh she's purty.

You cut your hair! I think.

I love that cowl. It looks great on you.

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

The cowl is very nice and all, but look at that CUTE BABY! Sitting up there all by her lonesome, loving on the cat. What a great pic.

 
At 2:20 AM, Blogger peri said...

Lovely cowl, gorgeous baby, cute kitty.

 
At 5:17 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

They seem to be perfect for small bits of handspun don't they? Very pretty.

And of course cute baby and kitty! Hee!

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger knottygnome said...

i love cowls. so fun to make and they are great gifts.

your kitty and baby pic is too cute.

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger Batty said...

Lovely cowl. Lovely baby. What a cutie! Kitty and baby are about the same size.

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Kay aka dkswife said...

I love babies. They are so darn cute. Nice looking cowl also!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home