Tuesday, November 18, 2008

SO! Life, eh?

It kind of takes me away from blogging, though I do want to return to it.

Isabel is great. Three months and a week now. She babbles, rolls over (both ways!), and is more fun every day now that she's interactive.

DSC_0291

She mostly looks about like this, inquisitive, skeptical, curious.

She often looks like this:

DSC_0284

But generally not for too long. We return to this:

DSC_0124

pretty quickly normally.

I've been trying to knit a bit here and there, spin too. But definitely not as much as before baby.

We had a good first Halloween:

DSC_1260

I knit Nate a hat with wool I spun from our sheep Florence,

DSC_1271

finished a scarf,

DSC_1266

knit another pair of baby leggings, a pair of baby socks, started a new pair of grownup socks, spun more Florence fluff to knit a sweater, and hmmm, seamed a long lingering cardigan.

That's about it, really!

Now, to catch up on all the blogs I used to read....sorry guys for not commenting and reading lately. I really intend to get back to it!

10 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

She's so darn cute!!!! Oh my!

Great hat for Nate!

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Mag said...

Cute, cute, cute! Even the crying is cute. Looks like a smarty pants in the making there.

I love those FOs, where the maximum amount of crafter input is involved. That's about max for a hat, sheep, fleece, clean, wool, card, magic in spinning that I don't get, and knit!

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

She looks just like you! Well, except for the spit bubbles ;-)

 
At 7:59 PM, OpenID emileeknits said...

Aww, she's beautiful!

 
At 3:13 AM, Blogger peri said...

She is as cute as a button - spit bubbles-n-all.

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger aija said...

She is adorable! Thanks for the update :)

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Marcy said...

So cute! You are really getting a lot done!

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger ZantiMissKnit said...

She is so adorable! Is it bad that the crying pic made me giggle?

I noticed she is well-dressed as well. :D

P.S. my word verification word is "cheablet". It just struck me as funny.

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Batty said...

Goodness, what a cutie! That Halloween picture is the best.

 
At 5:13 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Like you I've not been doing any blogging, or reading of blogs lately - life seems to have got in the way!

Isabel is just so gorgeous, and looks like a very happy baby.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home