Saturday, August 23, 2008

Baby Update!

Baby pics! I know you wanted them :).

DSC_0686

She's doing wonderful so far. Breastfeeding like a pro (whew! I was a tad nervous about this, all those stories you hear...), sleeping 2-4 hrs at a time at night waking up to eat, and all over cute.

DSC_0627

She was already up past her birthweight again at the 2 week appointment, so all is well there, and the pediatrician said she was "perfect"!

DSC_0633

I have even managed a little knitting...I finished a lace scarf with some handspun paco-vicuna that I started the weekend before I had her (the true waiting for baby project), finished those suffolk-cross socks, and even started a new pair that I can knit while she nurses! So, knitting blogging up next.

17 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Oh my! She looks so much older than only 2 weeks! And I'm jealous! Paco-vicuna,, lucky girl!

 
At 4:48 PM, Anonymous alke said...

She is indeed wonderfully perfect!
I wonder what she is thinking in the first picture...... ;-)

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Oh Sarah! She's so cute! How adorable!

 
At 12:43 AM, Blogger peri said...

She looks so wise in the 1st picture - she also looks adorable & cute.

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

She looks just like you!! And she does look older than 2 weeks! Wow! What a cutie!

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger String said...

she's so alert for such a little one. Lovely!

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Jo said...

Simply beautiful! I love how thoughtful she looks in that first picture.

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Knittypants said...

Beautiful, she looks so alert and peaceful.

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger knottygnome said...

i love the first pic. she's pensive already. looks like you have a future scholar on your hands. :-)

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Magatha said...

She is perfect! So perfect, little Izzy has all my baby lust stirred up again! :-)

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger DeltaDawn said...

My goodness she's a looker! What a lovely baby and I agree she looks so old and wise!

 
At 6:24 AM, Blogger Kay aka dkswife said...

I looks like she pondering the concept of time travel and worm holes :) Adorable!

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

She's just beautiful. So glad to hear everything is going well - and I'm impressed that you even have time to knit!

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Batty said...

She's beautiful!

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Absolutely perfect!

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Kathy Kathy Kathy said...

She looks like she is already in charge of her hands. I think you've got another spinner in the family.

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Kathy Kathy Kathy said...

and A friend of mine once decided to imitate her few months old grandson and did everything he did. She was exhausted way before the baby.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home