Friday, March 07, 2008

What I'll be doing for the next month +

The Victoria Shawl, from Victorian Lace Today. I'm knitting it for my sister in law, Lisa, for her wedding in June. Started on Sunday 3/2/2008. Lets see how long this one takes to finish!


The center panel takes 25, 16-row repeats, and as of this morning I have finished 8.5 repeats. Then the edging which is knitted on as you go. Hmmm, wonder if I'll finish it by the first weekend of April...

Here's something I started, oh, back in December. The Bird in Hand Mittens by Kate Gilbert.

Started on the way to Michigan, knit in MI over Christmas, and not touched since. I really love the way they're turing out though, I should put these back in the rotation!

Last, a small FO, a tiny Ipod cozy. Knit in oh, a day or less, also in MI over Christmas.

Couldn't let that new music holder get all dinged up!

Happy weekend everyone!

4 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger knottygnome said...

i love those mittens in purple. i've been itching to knit more colorwork mittens lately but i'm trying to refrain for now.

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Great colourwork mitten.

I love the shawl pattern too, one of many in that book on my To Knit list ;)

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Magatha said...

That's a beauty of a shawl. The pessimist in me says nothing goes into rotation until you finish that shawl for an early April debut.

 
At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Sarah....just wanted you to know how much I enjoy your blog. I check it out real often...loved the baby goats. How are they doing?
Love to you both...Aunt Laurel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home