Thursday, February 21, 2008

Updates

Ahhhh, our house is looking like a house again! The living room (love love love the new rug):


The kitchen (yes I know there is still a mitre saw and assorted junk on one of the counters):


But, we finished the flooring in the main part of the house!


Oh, and its snowing again. Heh. Of course it is.


So, this weekend, we finish the flooring. All we have left is the laundry room above, and 3 little closets! Can't. Wait.

And, my other update, I had a midwife appointment yesterday, 17 weeks now, wow. The little one has a strong heartbeat, 160 beats a minute! I'm just where I should be. Now, if they'd only call me back with that next appointment date, so I can figure out when we get "the big ultrasound"!

8 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

It looks just gorgeous! Wow! You must be so happy with it. And I love that rug, too.

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Jo said...

Sarah, I am so jealous of your kitchen!

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Aw, no catbutt this time. I'll settle for puppyhead.

It looks lovely. Reminds me of my aunt's home. Which makes sense because you remind me a lot of her!

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Yay! I had no idea! 17 weeks! That's awesome! Yay! =)

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Magatha said...

Beautiful, all around!

snicker, my word verification is "sGodMa".

 
At 2:00 AM, Blogger peri said...

It looks lovely and like a home!! A place to 'be' and IMHO that is the most important thing.

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger Batty said...

That looks fabulous! Way to go!

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

The house is looking great. Looks like everything will be ready in time for the new arrival ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home