Saturday, December 22, 2007

Happy, Happy, Happy

Holidays to Ewe!


Merry, Merry Christmas to all!


Happy, Happy New Year!

I'll be back blogging en force in 2008, but for now I'm off for the holidays.

Christmas with Nate's family, then a week in Mexico, then back home.

Considering the Picture a Day in 2008 challenge to get to know my new camera better, and to try taking pics of more than just my animals, yarn, and knitting.

Oh, and....if all goes well...we should be expecting a new family member in 2008! Midsummer arrival.

I wish everyone a wonderful holiday season, and am looking forward to re-invigorating the old blog with more posts in 2008.

14 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Blogger Trillian42 said...

*mwah*

Much love to you, my dear. Merry, merry Christmas!!!

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

I want to know how you got them to smile! Hee hee!

Happy relaxing holidays!

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Oh goodness, congrats!! I forsee lots of tiny knits in your future ;)

And I want to know how you got those sheep to smile too - they are way too cute!

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger Fair isle faerie said...

Merry Christmas !!!

Enjoy your holiday, blogland is going to be weirdly quiet without you.


Angela

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger peri said...

Have a lovely holiday - all the best for 2008 :-D

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

I love that smiling sheepy face! So cute! You know, if you take 365 pictures of sheep, yarn, and knitting I'll be perfectly happy with that!

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

I love all your pictures!! Have a Merry Christmas!!

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Dkswife said...

Congratulations Sarah!

Take care!

Kay

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Batty said...

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and enjoy the fuzzy critters! Oh, they're so cute!

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger spinndiva said...

Hello Sarah!
I wish you and Nate the very best for 2008!

Congratulations on the new Family member! Wonderful to hear!

Love and Peace to you !
And Hugses of course!

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger pickayarn said...

Hope you had a wonderful holiday!!!

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Magatha said...

*ping*<----special mojo

Happy New Year S & N!

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Sssarahevt said...

Oh gosh, while randomly blogsurfing your goats sucked me in!! They are wonderfully cute, thanks for the pick-me-up!!

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Stariel said...

Congrats, and adorable pics as usual. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home