Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Busy life, Slow blog.

Busy with things like holiday parties, and organizing to go away for a couple of weeks. Busy with the normal little things of life which seem to take longer when its cold out. Busy with knitting I can't share here yet!


This, however is to be the gift for the holiday gift exchange with my spinning guild, and will go to its new home tonight at the dinner.

Morehouse Merino, Sizzler scarf kit. Purples. A pretty quick knit, 2 TV watching nights or so. The only thing, is it gets annoying to knit laceweight yarn on size 11 needles!


I have a couple more things finished, ready to give away, and a few things that still need finishing by Christmas.

Oh! We changed our Christmas trip! We were planning on going to Mexico City (after MI for the actual holidays), but we changed it to fly to Cancun and spend the trip in the Yucatan. Anyone have any good Yucatan suggestions (that don't involve Cancun itself or anywhere else resort-y)?

8 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Blogger Magatha said...

Pretty Lace! Enjoy your trip!
I was just thinking of you yesterday as I watched a show about Machu Pichu. I wondered if you had ever been there, and if you hadn't, put it on your list. If anybody could appreciate that place, it would be an archaeologist.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger autumns daughter said...

So pretty!

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Isn't Cancun driveable to MC? Why the change? I think I'd much rather to MC. But only because I hate touristas. ;-)

Love the lace pose!

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Peter and I really enjoyed visiting Xel-Ha. It looks super touristy on the website, but it's a huge park that's very pretty and pleasant. We hate touristy things and crowds and neither time we were there did we feel overwhelmed by tourists. (We skipped the "planned" activities like swimming with the dolphins--we mostly snorkeled and explored the area on our own.)

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

No suggestions on trips, just DEEPLY envious of your getting two weeks hot sunny weather at this time of year ;)

Have fun!

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Ms. Planner said...

Hey Sarah - thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the good luck comment.

Yeah, I am super lucky that my doc is letting me ski to 20 weeks as long as I take it easy. It helps that she is a skier, so she gets it. She skied until then as well. No snowboarding, though. Then I have a XC set up after that. Someday I will learn to tele.

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Ms. Planner said...

YAY for your news! I have been there sister and know how you must be feeling. Please read away. I hope you find some support from it and do not hesitate to email or whatever if you need to vent, get assvice, whatever.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Batty said...

Fishnet scarf! Pretty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home