Monday, November 12, 2007

Yarny-goodness!

I'm lucky to have met some wonderful people on knitting blogs, knitting sites, the whole wide knitting internet. People who do really, really nice things like send me yarn for birthday presents!

Laura sent me lovely green merino laceweight yarn, and 2 balls of Jojoland (TX yarn!) sock yarn. Thank-you Laura!


Magatha sent me not only 3 balls of Trekking (she knows of my Trekking addiction I see), but some delicious dark chocolate, a Vegas themed lollipop, and....


A skein of Helen's Lace yarn that is to die for. Thank-you Magatha! The colors!


And, Theresa and Kristen had Carol at Black Bunny Fibers dye up a special mega-skein of laceweight (seriously, one skein, 2400 yds!) for me. Oooh, Sampler shawl here we come! Thank-you Kristen and Theresa!


So much yarn, so little time to knit it all.


Tania gave me some amazing Artyarns Alfabeto. Already CO for a little something with this and some handspun. Thank-you Tania!


Thank you Nate, for everything.


Still learning how to use this baby!

6 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Blogger Carol said...

Oh thank goodness you liked it! I was stalking your blog last week to see what colors you liked, and then I noticed you listed purples on Ravelry....

Happy belated!

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger bradyphrenia said...

wow, great haul! happy birthday.

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Yay Birthday presents! Looks like you got lots of treats!

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Magatha said...

Well, I guess you know you're loved! :-) That purple that Carol dyed is fantastic! So beautiful and so much yardage!

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Happy Birthday! My D80 was a birthday present too... probably the best one I've ever gotten! :)

 
At 2:22 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Wow, fantastic presents! Hope you had a wonderful birthday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home