Friday, November 30, 2007

Sunshine and Hay

I started a pair of socks again. Yes, this time with some Sunshine Yarns in Colorful, it seems a nice interlude in the gray I feel is taking over the color now that winter is here.


Hay. Breakfast for the animals. Funny that they can be SO excited about some dry grass, and run up to me, follow me around, baa, bray, and butt me in their hay-anticipation. Trixie likes it!


Not sure about these socks yet. I'm trying a garter rib, and even that seems like it might be too much pattern for all this color, oy! But, they're cheery. And soft. And maybe a mite too big.


Florence likest the hay too. Gray morning, gray sheepy face. Not much else to say really, I'm kinda in a quiet mood I guess :).


Wonderful weekends to all.

3 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Trixie's saving that hay on her coat for an afternoon snack.

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Batty said...

You don't have to say much. The cute critter shots speak for themselves!

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

They do love their hay at this time of year don't they? That's a beautiful photo of Florence.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home