Friday, November 02, 2007

Kaffe Fasset Socks

My first pair of Regia, Kaffe Fasset Design Line socks, made for me! I have to say, I love these socks...the colors, the stripes, and I made them VERY long and tall.


A super secret Christmas knitting project made with a Morehouse Merino kit:


And a detail of the toe striping. I love that they are slightly "off". Makes them feel a little more funky and handmade.


(oh yeah, and the colors are more accurate in this toe pic, cloudy sky did not like me...).

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! I think we're chopping/cutting up wood this weekend, playing with animals, and I might make a bunch of quiches since I'm in an egg surplus right now.

9 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger Batty said...

I love Morehouse Merino, we drive past their store every couple of months and I always stop by. Lovely place, lovely people, and all that yarn!

I like the socks too. I'm a sucker for stripes. I'll wear colors I'd never so much as look at if they are part of something stripy.

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

How many pairs of socks have you made to date? It's probably in a meme somewhere... Anyway, you should put a running total on the sidebar. Like a site meter, only a sock meter.

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

ooh pretty. Those socks are pretty cool! I haven't seen the yarn in the wild yet, but I might consider getting some if I do.

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Nice looking socks! I just got 2 skeins myself, and I thought I never would!

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

I think of you everytime I drool over the Kaffe Fasset sock yarn....I love the way those turned out!

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger spinndiva said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKS!

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

The socks are great. I've never seen the yarn, but it does make very pretty socks!

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger bradyphrenia said...

ooh, love the kaffe socks! great colors.

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Magatha said...

Another beautiful pair of socks! So "New Mexico" in color.
Let us know how you like Morehouse. I've never purchased yarn from them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home