Thursday, November 08, 2007

Fleece Kitty Sniffs Wool.

So, my fleece has officially become Tele and Dory's bed I think. They come in for the night, chow down on some Friskies, and then snuggle in until its time to come up for bedtime.

And, Dory really is getting into the fiber habit.

I was very, very tempted to do a LOL Cat caption for this one, but comedy evades me at 10am with only one cup of coffee imbibed.


Ahhh, the cuteness of sibling kitties never fails!

I have a sewing project to work on tonight, then hopefully I'll CO for a new knit...big plans, big plans.

Oh, and I'm still flicking and spinning that fleece :).

If you haven't yet noticed, I'm part of a new collaborative blog, House of Wool Repute with a group of amazing co-fiberphiles. We'll be blogging about all things fiber, food, and basically whatever tickles our fancy, so come check us out!

4 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Awww.

I can haz fiber?

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

LOL Puleez halp! I iz a fibur hed!

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Magatha said...

Fiber with kitties. You can't lose with that.

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Carol said...

I am in serious love with those kittehs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home