Wednesday, October 31, 2007

In progress...

Sheep are in the middle of getting transitioned to grass hay for the winter, while still foraging in the pasture. I don't know if this little moorit hued ewe likes it...

I'm in the middle of another pair of socks (sock weather really brings out the sock knitter in me).


Fred's in the middle of munching on his hay and waiting for "playtime" with the girls.


Baby cable rib socks are nice knitting, with Trekking #76.


And trees really are in the middle of fall. About half de-foliated now I'd say.


And! Middle of the week.

10 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Blogger bradyphrenia said...

wow your purple trekking socks look really different from mine. maybe it's just the lighting.

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Oh Fred! Don't worry, soon you'll be able to shake your shank with the ladies!!

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Love those sheepy pics! BAAA!

 
At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Knittypants said...

I love that first picture :-) What a cutie.

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger spinndiva said...

YAYy for Fred pictures!!!!
Tell him i said: Hi Fred!!!

 
At 2:45 AM, Blogger gretchen said...

sheepy!

 
At 4:14 AM, Blogger Batty said...

Your critters are just so adorable. I should know better than to look, it makes me want a farm every time I do.

Those purple Trekking socks are great. I love the colors in Trekking, the shading is so subtle. I want more yarn...

Ahem. Sorry. I've been a bit irrational ever since I started that yarn diet.

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger aija said...

Wow, I don't recall seeing that trekking color before but I like it!

 
At 2:26 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Love that first picture - what a cute little ewe ;)

The baby cable rib pattern is one of my favourites for socks (not that I knit as many as you!), and it looks lovely in that yarn.

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Magatha said...

Your trekking socks are stunning!

A happy Ram named Fred. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home