Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Carrotpants!

Heh heh. Picked a carrot for a snack, and Carrotpants was looking back!



That is all.

(I have 3 skeins of finished yarn to photograph, I need to do a garden update, I finished the first Kaffe Fasset sock, and finished the center panel of the Cherry Leaf shawl and started the edging last night. So, plenty of bloggable stuff, but with the days getting shorter, the light changing, and it being COLD [37 degress this AM] outside now when I get up I haven't been in the mood to take pics. But, I will, promise!)

9 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Siamese carrots!! Cool!!

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

I love funny vegetables. We once had a proboscis tomato. I took a bunch of pictures of it. It was almost obscene.

 
At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Kelly said...

HAH! Best carrot EVER.

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Jo said...

I love it! It sounds like it should be a cartoon character ;)

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Trillian42 said...

Hee! That's hilarious!

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger mikomiao said...

too funny Sarah! I think that's a skiing carrot if I ever saw one. ;-)

 
At 1:42 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

That's so cool!

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Magatha said...

I haven't seen a double carrot in a long long time!

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Owlie said...

I find funny veg amusing. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home