Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Pretties

First, I'd like to thank Rae for knitting me these lovely, lovely fingerless gloves. They're 50% merino and 50% silk, and heavenly soft. Not to mention, the pattern is of her own design as well, and you can find it here!


I finished a little special surprise for a friend's special surprise who will be here in September! A peek:


I'll put up a final photo on the blog when I know she gets it :).

It was a fun, cute knit...I can see knitting more of these little guys in the future!

Susann asked how I liked the Regia Cotton Surf that yesterday's socks were knit with. I liked it just fine :). Actually, I don't like sock yarns with cotton nearly as much as I like the exclusively wool based ones (to knit with that is), but in the end, I like the finished socks just as much. I'd recommend it!

5 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger Cheesy Knit Wit said...

Very pretty mits, and the bear is just adorable....well, I think it is a bear :)

 
At 12:20 AM, Blogger Brittany said...

Baby Bobbi Bear??? LOVE IT. I need to make another too!

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Magatha said...

The fingerless gloves are awesome Rae!
The little wee creature is about as cute as can be.

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger spinndiva said...

weeeee little bear!

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Batty said...

Pretty mitts, and that creature looks very snuggleable (yes, that's a word, because I say it is).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home