Monday, August 06, 2007

Long time no post.

Lets see, what have I been up to.

Knitting these socks, Summery Sockies in Regia Cotton Surf:


Which I knit very slow, I started them in June, and just finished them this past weekend!

Playing around in the garden, watching the animals frolic, herding chickens, hiking with doggies, petting kitties, camping, boating, fishing, hanging out with hubby.


That about sums it up, really. Spinning? Not much lately. In fact, I have a minor spinning wheel issue that I have to fix, then I'll be finishing up that pink-purple Coopworth.

Summer here has been good, I'm glad the garden is finally in now. It really is nice to pick veggies, then eat them for dinner.

I'm working on the Red Diamond Lace stole still, I'd like to finish that this week too, as well as a secret baby project for a friend!

Ah, and next up on the needles, a pair of baby sockies, and....Kaffe Fasset sockies! I'm still looking for the perfect pattern, but I plan on casting on for those this week.

You guys want more animal pics? When I can't post a knitting or spinning update?

8 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Ooo..pretty Regia Surf. I've never seen that color before--perfect pic--they match the sky!

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Very pretty colors! Oh, freshly picked veggies to eat...drooling here! You've been quite busy indeed!! :)

 
At 4:38 AM, Anonymous Susann said...

Pretty colours! How do you like that yarn?

 
At 5:21 AM, Blogger glittrgirl said...

Lovely socks! Loving the colour!

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Animal pics are always good!

 
At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great socks! Managerie pics are always fun. xxoox Mom

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Magatha said...

Gosh, those socks are just perfect! I love them.

Mmmmmm fresh picked veggies. I can barely imagine it, but it sounds great.

Yes, I want more animal pics! I love your menagerie.

 
At 10:00 AM, Anonymous bufanditas said...

What a pretty colorway and the socks look so toasty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home