Thursday, May 31, 2007

Tiny Baby Goats

The llama has some new friends...the pygora tiny baby goats!


We decided to add a few pygoras to the fiber microfarm, so we made a trip down towards Tucson last weekend to pick out the pygoras.

We named them somewhat randomly, we have from left to right Woo, Bjork, Joanie, and Trixie.

They're about 3 months old, and tiny teeny babies still, and very adorable. Full grown pygoras are only about 22-25 inches at the shoulders.


In knitting news, I’m done with the body of the Victorian Lace Today scarf, and hope to start the second border tonight. I’m also on the second Yarn Pirate Crocus sock. We finally got our order of trees, so we have 24 trees to plant tomorrow (I planted 50 tomato plants last night!).


I also have some wonderful gifts from my internet friends to blog. Life is keeping me busy, and busy is good!

14 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Blogger LaBean said...

Aren't they the cutest things? :D You moved real fast on the lace scarf!! I can't wait to see it.

 
At 10:43 AM, Anonymous cathy said...

Awwww.....cute baby goats are just what I needed to see today :)

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

TOO CUTE!

(hey, my verification word is "wmnzz"!

Womans? womens? kind of a funny one.)

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Trillian42 said...

Hee! Teeny baby goatses! So cute!!!

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger spinndiva said...

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee goats!
How cute!

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger aija said...

They are so adorable! :)

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Magatha said...

I wonder what Blackjack is thinking as he's staring at his new little corral mates?

Gosh, they are tiny and adorable.

24 trees to plant. Argh. I love trees though, it will be so worth it. Pace yourself!

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Oh dear lord, they're so cute. 50 tomato plants? How many tomatoes are you planning on eating for the next three years? ;-)

I planted six and I thought we were doing pretty good!

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Valkryie Knit This said...

Ooo! So cute and tiny! I want to put them in my pocket. :)

Pictures of sock? :D

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Trillian42 said...

Oh, and gotcha! Check the blog - you've been tagged. :D

 
At 2:24 AM, Blogger peri said...

Oooooo adorable!

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger Batty said...

So cute! They're adorable, I want to cuddle them!

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

What little sweethearts! We have a couple of pygmies but we've never crossed them with the angoras - I'll be interested to see what the fibre is like.

 
At 2:32 PM, Anonymous angela said...

They are adorable!!! So very cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home