Friday, May 25, 2007

Silk for Friday

Angela dyed silk! Soft, gorgeous, and pretty high on the list of "what should I spin next..." thank-you Angela, again for the lovely, lovely SP goodness!


Worked more on the Coopworth scarf last night, so far, so good. Two repeats down on the first border, one left to finish, then onto the body!


Tomorrow is the Pagosa Springs Fiber Festival, so we'll be headed up there to enjoy it, check out the animals, hang out with the women in my spinning guild, and of course, buy some fiber!


Other than that, weekend plans involve gardening, and a quick house clean, with some relaxation and maybe another project for Nate since he finished his last one...

THE DISHWASHER!


Thank-you Nate. I love you.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger spinndiva said...

AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaah.. I am still waiting for my angela fiber.... :(
but yours is gorgeous!

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Magatha said...

Look at the silk!

I'll be looking forward to hearing about the festival!


Yay! Dishwasher! Yay Nate!

Have a great holiday weekend!

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Mary, Mary... said...

You really should let me have that as I've got the perfect hot pink top for it. ;) love those colors!

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Gorgeous colors!!! Dishwasher...a life saver for sure! :)

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger LaBean said...

YAY for dishwasher!! mine has a full-time job so of course I wind up doing them! hee..

The silk is ohhh to die for! See, I'd love to dye some those colors but once you draft for spinning it kinda gets lighter in color... Maybe I should just spin and THEN dye..

 
At 2:04 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Wow, that silk is sooo beautiful! It's going to make fabulous yarn.

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Batty said...

Oooh, that fiber is so pretty. It provokes that 'roll in it' response. So shiny and colorful and fun.

 
At 6:10 AM, Blogger Jo said...

I love how shiny the silk looks - I can't wait to see how it spins up :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home