Monday, April 02, 2007

Tamarack and Spruce Mer-Ten

Navajo plied, a little heavier than 'normal' sock yarn, but will still make nice socks for Nate.


Love it! The colors really work together. I admit, I was suspicious when I first saw the roving.


8 oz...700 +/- yds. Tamarack and Spruce colorway of the Merino-Tencel from Spinning Bunny.


Now if I could only be inspired to knit...I've been so busy with everything else lately, I haven't knitted much. And spinning requires less thought, so in the evenings if I'm ready to relax, I'm choosing the spin lately. I guess it always goes in phases though!

9 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Anonymous dan said...

Once again, some gorgeous yarn you've spun up... very inspiring!

 
At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Caroline M said...

The yarn is lovely and the colours work really well together. I love the yarn but I don't think that I'd ever buy the roving, it just looks so jangly.

I wish I could look at roving and see the yarn it would become.

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Is "jangly" a spinning term like "sproingy?"

It looks great!

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Penny Karma said...

I love those colors too, and I want my own llama!

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Magatha said...

Absolutely love it. All my favorite fall colors. It will make beautiful socks, in sport weight.

 
At 4:11 AM, Blogger peri said...

Lovely rich autumnal colours - beautiful.

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

That is gorgeous!! I love it! Spinning sounds like good relaxation for you. :)

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger sgeddes said...

simply beuatiful colors!

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Cheesy Knit Wit said...

That is very, very pretty yarn!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home