Monday, April 16, 2007

Spring Socks

Tulips and Easter Egg colored socks. Spring is here! (and the ditches are flowing, the dogs running up and down them becoming more mud than fur I think...)



Simple 'car' project socks I started 12 days ago, making these officially the second fastest pair of socks I've knit to date.

Opal Petticoat, color 1296, basic top down stockinette body with an eye of partridge heel. Easy, pattern memorized sockies.

Other than that, we've been working on the ditches, the pasture, the fencing, the garden...the llama...all kinds of Spring tasks that are accumulated faster than weekends around here!

Labels:

13 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Very cute! I love the mindless workhorse travel socks. Love those shoes too!

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger aija said...

Wonderful! I love your shoes, too :)

 
At 10:16 AM, Anonymous cathy said...

I wish I had someone else who'd drive so that I can have car projects.

They look great with your shoes.

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger String said...

I really Like your shoes

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Trillian42 said...

Fun socks, and those are awesome shoes!!!

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Emma said...

Supercute springy socks!

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger LaBean said...

I.Love.Those.SHOES. And socks!!!

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Lovely pattern and color on the socks! I just love those shoes...and I'm not alone in that..Good thing you don't live close to any of us LOL! ;)

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Great socks - and LOVE the shoes!

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger spinndiva said...

oooohhhh I bought yarn in almost the same colors!!!
so... I love the socks!

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Cute socks and cute shoes, too!

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Magatha said...

Perfect spring socks. And the shoes are a pretty pair to show them off.

PS, notice how all these women commented about your shoes. Who says women aren't obsessed with shoes? If it isn't Manolo's it's comfort shoes, but it is always shoes shoes shoes on the brain :-)

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Okay your socks are adorable and you can add me to the list of people coveting your perfect-for-showing-off-hand-knit-socks cutie pie shoes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home