Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Baby Kimono finished.

I'm so bad at getting around to my seaming and finishing. I don't know why, when I actually sit down to do it, it isn't half bad. The M/D Baby Kimono, finished. I decided to do simple matching ties instead of something more complicated. The variegated yarn seemed enough for this little wrap.


And yes, The Stump is the new backdrop for many of my photos, since it gets the Good Light early and late.


Now, I really need a new knitting project. I really want something fun, to keep my attention, but not *too* hard. I want to knit the Urban Aran, but not so much in the summer...maybe Trellis now? I kind of want a hand knit vest for me too. Choices!

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Anonymous cathy said...

So cute :)

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Well if you knit like me in 10 months when you finish that vest it will fit you again ;-)

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger spinndiva said...

what a cute little baby sweater!!

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Aww that is cute! I like the ties too! Thanks for that idea, I have a couple I need to make soon!

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Helen said...

Trellis is great. If you follow it as is. To make it challenging, try and make the cables (on right vs left front and on either side of center back) be opposite instead of matching. gives your brain a workout! Plus it looks adorable on wee babies

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Anne said...

The colors and pattern for that wee sweater work perfectly together! Nice!!

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Magatha said...

It is wonderful! You did a beautiful job.

Well, as far as next projects? How about the traditional baby booties? ;-)

 
At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! That's very pretty!

I just wanted to swoop in and say hi! I'll be helping you in the SP exchange!

So my first question,

How many peeps would you like? Bunny or Chick shaped? :D

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Cheesy Knit Wit said...

The baby sweater is very cute. Your baby will be spoiled with all the lovely knits!

:-)

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger String Bean said...

It's so cute! I love the colors, too.

Have you thought about EZ's Ribwarmer?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home