Thursday, April 12, 2007

Arches National Park

Sorry I've been gone a while! We had a nice visit with Nate's mom, then I've had a seminar at work for the past few days that kept me busy, and haven't had time to blog!


We spent a day in Arches National Park near Moab, Utah (La Sal Mountains in the background there) and enjoyed the southwest scenery. Mountains and red rock. What a goregous combination.


It was the annual Easter Jeep Safari in Moab too, so the little town was packed, wall to wall with jeeps and people.


I haven't really gotten much knitting or spinning done. But I do have a green skein of yak-blend handspun saved for tomorrow's post!

6 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger spinndiva said...

What a beautiul picture of you, Sarah!

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Mmm..very cool! If it wasn't so hot, I could totally live in Utah.

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Cheesy Knit Wit said...

You are so pretty!

Lovely pictures of the dessert or desert? Either way, they are both lovely :-)

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

I agree, a beautiful picture of you with all that scenery!

 
At 7:11 AM, Anonymous cathy said...

I really want to go to Arches some day. Lovely photos :)

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Magatha said...

Yeah, it's gorgeous there. I need another four corners road trip myself.
You look happy healthy and wise Madame!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home