Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Tele-Hat #1 Done

Telemark hat finito! I just made up the pattern as I went, and I really like the way it turned out....now, what to do for hat #2?

Hat #2 will be with the same gray, orange, and red. So similar, but different.


Again, Knitpicks Telemark yarn, Gray Wolf, Pesto, and Tangelo colors. Knit on US 3 DPNs, self invented simple cable rib pattern, about 80 rows or so make a hat, 132 stitches cast on.
I've been spinning up more of the British Rare Breeds Wool Sampler that Kristen and I split, so I'll post more about those this week. I also finished Nate's socks (Happy Valentine's Day Nate!), started Lesley's socks, and finished the Interlacements roving I started ages ago, so there's plenty to blog about!

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Blogger spinndiva said...

oh I love the hat... I would totally wear that one, although I look horrible in orange and green ;)!! Can't wait to see the other one!

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

That is awesome! I just love all those colors! :)

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger LaBean said...

mmm Pesto! Though I thought it was greener? hee. Nice rib/cable pattern. Simple and yet, interesting. I can't wait to see the second color combo..

Happy Vday!!

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger bradyphrenia said...

gorgeous hat! i especially love the stripe of orange.

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Wowy Zowy! That's a hat with Pizzazz! And my verification word is kckkyl! Kicky! sort of.

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

That is great. The colours work so well together and I love the pattern.

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Magatha said...

Very nice job, all made up and on your own! I love the cable rib and the offsetting of gray with bright color. Beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home