Friday, January 12, 2007

Yarn-o Friday courtesy of Theresa!

Gorgeous, gorgeous purple-blue alpaca yarn from Theresa!


I love the combination of colors. So perfect.


Of course, I'm not sure to knit with it, but that can wait.


I barely caught enough sun this morning to get good color shots in...


And of course Theresa sent a cute kitty card, and, a little mug from Telemark! A Telemark Tomten mug! Very cute. It shall hold stitch markers on my knitting table.


Thanks Theresa!

And, the verdict is in, the scarf stays. No frogging, so depending on when I finish it, and how much it is loved then, it has a date to become a Finished Object. Thanks for the imput!

11 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger Theresa said...

YAY!

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Oh God. Oh my. Such wonderful pr0n! Beautiful pictures!

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Penny Karma said...

You take such fantastic pictures!

 
At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Bobbi said...

Wow great pictures, so much fibery goodness!

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Gnoooommmmes!!!

Your lighting makes me want to move to NM.

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Ava said...

Nice shots!

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Wow, you had me with the yarn but then you had to flash that mug! IT is too cool!!

 
At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lovely gift. Right now my computer refuses to show me pictures :-( I will have to come back later and have a look.

 
At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aunt Sarah, I really like the bunny yarn scarf with the hearts. Did you know the birdbaths this morning all had ice across them? I think a bunny fluff scarf would be very nice for me today! I love you, Chloe

 
At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a cute cup!!
Theresa is such a lovely person!
Great pictures Sarah! You always have fantastic pictures...

 
At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the kitty card!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home