Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tele-Yarn!

Telemark Yarn! From KnitPicks.

Telemark hat knitted by Teleknitter for a Telemark skier!


Yep, I cast this on over the weekend. I owe a certain Tele-skier a couple of hats, it's been a while! I should finish this, and it's mate in short order and get them out...

Making up the patten as I go, ribby cable-y happy knitting.

Knit while playing Monopoly with Nate and a 13 yr old who drives a mean bargain!


Yarn specs from last two posts updated:

The Quiviut was 20-21 WPI.

The alpaca in yesterday's post:
147 g / 5.19 oz
324 m / 354 yds
Sport/DK weight yarn.

9 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

I like the colors you've picked out.

There's just something about cables and winter that are so satisfying.

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger String said...

How does the telemark knit up? What is the fabric like?

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger Batty said...

Yes, how do you like the yarn? For some reason, their sample FI is really tempting me. It's so cheap to make, looks like so much fun, but I'd like to know what the yarn does before I get disappointed.

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Zanne said...

That is a really cool color combination! I, too, would love to know what the yarn feels like.

 
At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Dipsy said...

Oh, this looks absolutely gorgeous, I *so* love the colours that you chose! It seems the Telemark knits up perfectly, doesn't it?

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger sgeddes said...

I love those colors. very sharp looking. Tell us how you like it.

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Magatha said...

Looking good! I love a cable rib myself!

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger spinndiva said...

heeeeeeee!!!! I'm baaaaack!!! love the collours of that hat!

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger spinndiva said...

sarah! I am closer now then I was!we are in Dove Creek , CO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home