Thursday, January 18, 2007

So...finally switched to the New Blogger. I'll have to see how this works; I did save all my templates before the switch though!

I think I'm going to work through all my WIP's/UFO's both spinning and knitting this year before I start on any new projects....first up...the current socks:


One down, one on the needles. Yep, more Nate socks!

On the spinning front, the quiviut for Laura....one bobbin pictured, one more bobbin also this full. I have about 1/4 of the fiber left to clean and spin then I can ply. The blue-purple-green is a full bobbin of Interlacements roving, so that needs the other half spun. I also have a center pull ball of the Sparkle-Llama single ready to ply. So, keep working on the quiviut, then the plying, then the Interlacements...and hopefully by then my sock fiber for Lesley (sock swap) will be here and I can start spinning that!


Tele and Dory again. Heads together, sleeping as only cats can.

So, after tomorrow's Fiber Friday post, I'll round up the other things in progress and drag them out...motivation and all that.


Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Can't wait to see that final qiviut! Your kitties look so comfy...I want a nap!

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Valerie said...

I want to pet the qiviut! Send it to me first. I promise it will get to Laura...someday. :)

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Ceallach said...

Sarah, one thing about new blogger, when you change the template after upgrading to the new templates, you lose all the widgets. So save the contents of your widgets off somewhere.

 
At 2:35 PM, Anonymous cathy said...

I so want to see the qiviut! Spin faster!! :)

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger spinndiva said...

Love the purple blue green handspun....
I will miss living in Morgsarah-land ;)

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger Zonda said...

Wow, Nice handspun on the bobbins!! Nice looking sock too! Go you! :)

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Valerie is evil!

I'm so excited to see the qiviut. *bounce bounce bounce bounce*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home