Wednesday, January 24, 2007

More long-lingering knitage

Contemplating finishing all the things that I've started...but not finished. Of course the Aran Knitting swatches come to mind. I believe I've knit half of them. And, half of this one:

Funny, I was really enjoying knitting it. Then, away into the little box it went. Sealed up, tucked away, and forgotten. Little wooden swatch box, needles to knit, needle to cable, a little counter, and the yarn. I don't even remember what yarn it is now. Wool, yes wool.

The Q is mostly plied now [VERY excited about this!]. Finish a Nate sock, knit two Tele-hats, seam a knit but not finished cardigan, spin Lesley sock swap yarn, knit sock swap socks, finish pink bunny heart scarf, finish this swatch, frog the blanked I started but hate, clean up fiber [explosion] room, and THEN, I'll be ready to start something new!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger Zanne said...

So which one are you going to finish first? Heehee... that read like the ADD of knitting. :) Have fun on your WIPs!

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

I miss the aran swatches!

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Whew! I'm getting tired reading all yours!!

I love that aran swatch! Nice!!!

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger Cheesy Knit Wit said...

The aran swatch is beautiful! You will whittle your existing projects down before you know it.

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger MiniLaura said...

*bounce bounce bounce*

The cable on the right looks funny to me, I'm sure you did it correctly, but it looks "wrong" with the big X completely on top of the big diamond. It seems like some of the X legs should go under some of the diamond sides.

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Ooh, I recognise that cable! I knit a sweater from IK (Winter 2005 I think) that had that cable pattern all over. I finished knitting it last winter but still haven't sewn it up :( Maybe I'll take a leaf out of your book and try and spend some time clearing up all thos knitting loose ends!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home