Tuesday, September 19, 2006

When left to my own devices...

Apparently I go with greeny-blue-purple.

Evidence of 3 out of 5 last handspun yarns:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Rambo batts from Sasha, the Mockking XXL, and the Targhee. And...the roving that made the other sockyarn (that I'm currently knitting socks from).

It seems that I've spun mostly natural colored yarn, or bluey-greens. I think this is why it makes me happy when I tell people to send me something of their own choice! Hence the red Mertush that Purrl sent me, and the new roving Laura sent me....

Not that there's anything wrong with bluey-greeny-purples, but one can have too much of the same color, right?

Realizing this made me want to start on that Fiery roving in a bad way....

6 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger Laura said...

For shame! no one can have too much of one color!

I've given up on all colors except reds, pinks, and purples. No other colors excite me, so why bother having them in my wardrobe?

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Valerie said...

I find myself doing the same thing with yarn and fiber! It's weird, because I have several different colors in my closet (unlike Laura).

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Lazuli said...

Yes, I'm a fan of the blues and the naturals, myself! Gorgeous yarn and roving, as always! And thanks for the spinning encouragement!

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Abigale said...

Bluey Greeney Purples are a favorite of mine as well - I do a lot of them, but it is good to get some variety. (tis the spice of life they say).

Have fun with the fiery roving - can't wait to see what it comes out as!

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Magatha said...

Sure, try to stray from the cool colors. Go ahead! snicker ;-)

(unfair, because you haven't seen my stasheroo. Um, purple and red much? No! :-)

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

So pretty!!! Although I think the next Rambo batt you spin should be camo green colors. ;-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home