Friday, September 15, 2006

Oooohh! New ring! And thanks to Zib!

TurtleGirl has started a new ring, Fiber pr0n fridays! You put up awesome fiberly pics for all to admire on Fridays! So, I'll be joining this of course!

Zib has so awesomely formatted my Suri Love scarf pattern into a handy-dandy-printable pdf file and offered to host it for me! Link on the side bar or right HERE! Mille Grazie W.

Some other nice things, Zib also got the package of goodies I sent her, and put up some lovely, lovely pics of the handspun Mertush!

In the next to knit list, hmmm, I think I really want to knit up some of these Very Special Things (felted boxes, pattern availible at The Garter Belt with all proceeds from sale of the pattern going to Breast Cancer research)!

Also, Ivy from the new Knitty is on the list. I swatched for it with some Rowan wool-cotton, which worked out pretty nice!

And, though it is Friday, alas I have no fiberly pics of the spinning or yarn type today...just this.


Happy weekend!

3 Comments:

At 5:34 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Dogs and cats are fibery right? ;-)

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger zibibbo said...

You are most welcome :D

Hurray a Yarno ring!

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Cheesy Knit Wit said...

I would much rather see the picture of your kitty and pup pup being all lovey dovey than yarn.

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home