Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Nate Knit. Knit Nate.

At the request of Nate, I taught Nate to knit.

Casting on....and the knit stitch.

Simple, in fact, easy!

The First Knitting of Nate is pictured here. I love it.

I love that you can see where it clicked, and where it was new.

I don't know that he'll want to knit, keep knitting, or not. Either way is fine with me.

(sorry about the craptastic photos....yesterday's and today's photos were taken in un-optimal light conditions. Under which the camera's macro function doesn't work as well. I'm blaming the weather. Clouds and all.)

I'm wishing I had more personal time lately. I feel like I've been working, and working on this volunteer stuff (which I have to do tonight, again) and I just want to be. I think that comes too after having guests for the weekend. No alone space.

Maybe this weekend?

Maybe I can take a day off for me?

5 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger spinndiva said...

YAYYY for Nate's knittlyness...
and YES take a day for yourself... it's always nice... pamper yourself!

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger zibibbo said...

WOOHOO NATE!

Sarah, he's a keeper! ;)

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

How freaking cool is that?!

And yes, I hate being around people all the time for a week straight. I need my me or immediate only family time!

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Jerry & Maxy said...

Rock on with your bad self, Nate!

Take some time for you, Sarah.

 
At 6:45 AM, Anonymous rose said...

Woo-hoo Nate!

Take a day off, Sarah. It sounds like you need it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home