Thursday, April 06, 2006

G is for Goat



In Winter of 2003 we went to Tunisia. And, in somewhere in our quest to see old Roman sites in a little car we rented, we ended up near Chemtou, hiking around to the old Roman marble quarry and met this shepard. And his goats and sheep. He was carrying this little baby goat.

I loved Tunisia. One of the best trips we've ever taken.

(FYS 2006, I'm working on it. In the craziness of buying and selling house, and all that jazz, life has been crazy. In fact I've hardly had time to knit or spin or anything.)

5 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Anonymous rose said...

Such a great picture

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger sgeddes said...

Nice picture. I like that this ABC along can give us a chance to hear others good stories and unique experiences!

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Jerry & Maxy said...

What a story...that must have been an amazing trip.

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Great photo - what a cute kid!

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger jen said...

Doesn't it make you feel sorry for all the people who don't have Holiday Goat Pictures? I guess I'm one of them, but you have inspired me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home