Friday, March 17, 2006

Of cats and yarn

Finished the back, see:

And started the left front, of which, the bottom ribbing is complete.

This is what happens in my house if I leave knitting unattended. This fuzz-butt of a cat here has even been known to run off with yarn that I am currently knitting with. They sneak into the yarn room any chance they get. They long to mangle all the new yarn. For instance. I set my knitting down for approximately 10 seconds to check my snow reports and voila, two cats appear.

Who says you can't train cats. Mine are clearly conditioned to the call of yarn. Hmmm, does that make me like my cats? Or my cats like me?

Here's a ball label from this yarn I'm using for the cream cardi. I really do like the yarn, anyone have any experience with this?

2 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger Jerry & Maxy said...

Ah, your cats must be related to mine. No idea about that yarn, but the sweater is coming along swimmingly.

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Sherazade96 said...

Yarn is cool....car is cooler...but it doesn't even come close to how cool *YOU* are!! I miss you loads and think of you often. xoxo dert

 

Post a Comment

<< Home