Monday, January 30, 2006

Tank girl

First off, something much cuter than me in the tank top...Tele and Dory cuddling up together, after having eaten an unknown quantity of catnip, plant to the right of cats (hence the mellow look in their eyes....).

Tank Girl: hmmm. Not my favorite knitted item. It makes me look bunchy. Or pregnant. I can't decide. I'll wash and then see what it looks like. Knitted from the Tank Girl pattern with a few personal modifications (longer straps) with unknown cotton-y yarn from my stash (yarn was from my aunt, no labels).

The top part....

OK. Finally skied yesterday in great snow! First time all year I've felt like I was skiing for real. I'll put up some pics after I figure out how to steal stills from the video that we captured.

The Neckwarmer was awesome. I loved having it, very warm, yet breathable. Wind penetration is a factor, but I think a small fleece insert will fix that!

3 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Blogger Elisabeth said...

You don't look pregnant! :-)
Not bunchy either. Looks good!

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Hillary said...

It's very nice, and I really like the color. Wash it and wear it around the house a few times; I'm sure it will grow on you.

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

I agree - I think you are being way too harsh - from these eyes it looks sleek and lovely!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home