Saturday, January 28, 2006

Now my neck will be warm!

The Neckwarmer is done. I had actually finished knitting this a while ago, but I finished it last night. Wove in the ends, and sewed the little velcro tabs on. (sewing on velcro is not the most fun in the world by the way).

All the way up:

halfway up:

Turtleneck style:

This was knitted in handspun yarn, the same yarn that the little bag below was knitted in. A simple 3 x 3 rib for stretch. I'm liking it! I might have to sew a fleece lining in too. We'll see how she ski's tomorrow!

And I leave you with this: My kitties new hobby. Toilet paper destruction:

2 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Blogger Jerry & Maxy said...

Very pretty. And the handspun is so beautiful. I look forward to hearing how it skiis tomorrow.

My Abby is a fan of said hobby too.

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger snowdrop said...

nice blog! mine's very new, but coming along... saw the cat- toilet paper incident and had to write... my cat moe, when he was a kitten, used to go after an entire, super size bag of t.p.! everyday, i'd come home to the same thing... clawed up rolls all over the place! he gave it up when he got older in favour of other, much worse things!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home