Friday, January 06, 2006

Muffin


My little Muffin kitty, above, is sick again. If you remember, she had surgery back at the beginning of September and was under the weather for a while. Well, she's sick again. And I don't think she's going to pull through this time. I just hope that she doesn't hurt too much and can be happy until the end. Good kitty wishes and vibes for my little Muffin are needed.

She's such a sweet little kitty, and so cute and cuddly. I can't imagine her not being in my life anymore yet. This will be a hard one for me. I'm 30, and haven't had one of 'my own' pets die yet. Only pets that were 'family' pets that I grew up with, and that was hard enough. We adopted her when we lived in England, and she was about 6 months old. She had been abused and was really shy. It took awhile for her to become the sweetheart that she is. She loves sitting in the garden sun, getting brushed on her cheeks, and purrs sometimes when I just talk to her, mention her name. We brought her back to the States with us, and she drove from California to New Mexico with me. Sat on my lap as I drove and purred. She met Lucy, our other kitty, and after 4 days, they became good friends playing together, sleeping together and washing each other. My garden kitty, she loves to hang out with me while I pick tomatoes or plant seedlings. My little Muffin, I love you.

2 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger bradyphrenia said...

i'm so sorry, sarah. she is a beautiful kitty and i know you will treasure the memories you have with her.

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger dogsled_stacie said...

Kitty vibes coming your way Sarah! Hope things go well with little Muffin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home