Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Christmas Present FO's

OK, some of the gifties I sent out as Christmas pressies!
First, the Cozy I made for my MIL. Knit with 8 balls of Andean Silk from KnitPicks, in the Sangria color. I liked making this, but man it took forever!

A close-up of the stitches:

Next, two funky scarves, one for MIL and one for Sister in law, they were knitted from an assortment of grab bag yarns I got online, from a knitty advertiser. They turned out pretty cool, and each one knit up in 2 nights of knitting.

and the scarves again...

And last, two little hats knitted from Takhi Stacy Charles Shannon yarn. Each one took about 3/4 of a ball and 2 nights of easy knitting. I used a slightly modified version of the 'Hot Head' pattern in SnB. For my Michigan sisters in law.

OK....now, lets see, what other finished objects do I have lying around that I haven't posted about since the old camera broke and the new camera came....more soon!
Back to work now, back to life. Holidays are over.

2 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Blogger jeannie said...

I cast on Cozy maybe a year ago. it got buried in my stash. It's Still buried in my stash. I hope I get back to it this year. I kept missing something in the pattern, not having the right amount of stitches and just put it away. Markers didn't help since row 7 gets squirrely.

I have the Paisley Shawl from IK I think on repeat # 4 or 5 of 13. I'm up to 160 sts. and have to go to 1200 I think -then there's a border. Once that is done, Cozy ought to be e breeze. : )

Your is beautiful!
Jeannie

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger jeannie said...

I should proof before I publish. Your Cozy is beautiful!
Jeannie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home