Thursday, January 12, 2006

A Cheese Making Workshop!

Yep, a Cheese Making Workshop! This coming Saturday in Durango. I signed up, and can't wait!

Get to learn about making Gruyere and Ricotta, and do some hands on stuff. I've always wanted to make cheese, and my eventual dream is to have a little flock of sheep, make cheese with the milk and use the fleece for fiber production. I recently started getting some equipment to do it myself, but haven't made the leap, and now the workshop! Perfect timing.

In other news, Muffin is still in a holding pattern, better than she was last Friday, but not better.

I spun a little more of the Delphinium last night, not a whole lot, but started on the second spindle's worth. I can't wait to ply. I actually really like plying!

No knitting.

Grocery shopping....pet food shopping. Meh, boring!

2 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Blogger Elisabeth said...

Yumm! I'm totally with you. Once I'm pretty comfy with my Shetlands I want to get some East Friesians for milk & cheese. You'll love having sheep. :-)

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger granola said...

mmm, cheese..

hey, ru doing sp6?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home