Thursday, December 01, 2005

Whoa! Two posts in one day!

Just a little game for blogs:

(ps. If you read this Granola, you're next!)

TEN random things you might not know about me
1. I have 5 (count em) cats!
2. I can't crochet
3. I love to cook tons of things, but they all seem to be international cuisine
4. In a perfect world I'd have a small organic herb and sheep farm and make cheese.
5. Cheese if my favorite food in the entire world!
6. My dad was a big time alpine mountaineer/climber.
7. I lived in England for a year.
8. I'm an archaeologist, but my job is boring right now (office).
9. I get to go home in 20 minutes!
10. 3 out of 5 kitties currently have some sort of bowel problem.

NINE places I've visited
1. Tunisia
2. Israel
3. Greece
4. Italy
5. Paris for a day
6. Ireland
7. Yucatan
8. Alaska
9. Hawaii

EIGHT ways to win my heart
1. Send me something from Zingermans (www.zingermans.com)
2. Massage me
3. Love my pets
4. Take me to Italy
5. Buy me a sheep farm
6. Take me to the mountains
7. Ski with me
8. Hand over that winning lotto ticket!

SEVEN things I want to do before I die
1. Ski Mt. SanJacinto
2. Make cheese from my own sheep
3. Have children
4. Be married to my husband for over 50 years
5. Return to the restaurant in Positano Italy where we went when we met, and again on our honeymoon.
6. Try to grow all my own food for a year
7. Take my mom to Italy

SIX things I'm afraid of
1. Money
2. Falling a long way
3. Having someone I love die horribly
4. My kitty Muffin not living too long
5. Centipedes
6. Car crashes

FIVE things I don't like
1. Bananas
2. Racism
3. War
4. Global Warming
5. g-string undies

FOUR ways to turn me off
1. Be rude
2. Be mean
3. Lie
4. Smoke

THREE things I do everyday
1. Love my family and pets
2. Eat
3. Use the toilet

TWO things that make me happy
1. My husband and pets
2. The beautiful landscape around me

ONE thing on my mind right now
1. Skiing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home