Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Back from Deso

I'm back from the Desolation Canyon river trip. It was awesome. I really enjoyed it! Rapids, camping, and a moose. Yep, we saw a moose in Southern Utah!

Knittage: Worked on Cozy in the car, and started the pair of KPPPM socks that my SP sent me on the river. Cozy is a little more than a quarter done. I didn't knit much, but at least I knitted a little!

I'll be posting pics of the river trip and the knitting when I get a chance. Meanwhile, snow already! I need snow!

And, Muffin continues to recover well!

Garden: still going strong! I picked TONS of tomatoes, tomatillos, eggplant, chiles, zuchinni and green beans yesterday. Made some tasty tomatillo salsa. Marinara tonight!

3 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Blogger Denise said...

Sounds like you had a good time.

Fresh garden tomatoes. I so miss being able to have a garden.

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger Sarah'sSecretPal said...

So glad you had a good time. :-) Seems like it would be hard to knit and raft at the same time, and I'm sure you only had a limited amount of dry land time, so I'm impressed that you got any knitting done at all. Glad to hear that Muffin is doing well. Is she up running around yet? My garden has given up. We had a cold snap (low 40s) and I think it just gave up after that. I need to see if there is anything I can coax inside before the frost comes and the garden is really done.

~SP

PS- Package in the mail today. :-)

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Sarah'sSecretPal said...

PPS- Your package should get to you by UPS on Monday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home