Tuesday, September 06, 2005

My SP loves me!

My Knitty SP sent me the most wonderful package! It was packed full of wonderful things, all wrapped in pretty purple paper! I had so much fun opening everything. Thank you Secret Pal, I can't wait to knit the socks up, and read the book!

She sent me: lovely Lindt ball truffles, treats for my kitties, and two natural doggie treat biscuits (how thoughtful, thinking of my pets), The cutest handmade monogrammed cards, a sock pattern (in a protector too), two skeins of KPPPM (already balled, thank you!)to knit the socks, DPNs for the socks, Burts Bees lip balm (I am a confirmed lip balm addict and was running out!), Harry Potter book 1 (yeah I know I'm slow on the uptake here), a fabulously furry ball of purple eyelash yarn,the cutest hand knit sachet filled with lavendar (mmmm...), and the coolest thing, knitting word magnets! (Nate and I had a ton of fun with these!).



The handmade cards with my initials:


Wilco enjoying one of his treats:


The knitted lavendar sachet:


Treats for all of us!:


Kitties at rest....


And in knitting news, I finished the hat for Nate, finished another hat for his sister, and the diagonal scarf: (stockpiling Christmas gifts now...)


The VK lace shawl is progressing, I'm now at repeat 34 of 37! And then the edging....

I leave you with this:

3 Comments:

At 5:15 AM, Blogger bradyphrenia said...

all of your scarves are very pretty. i can't wait to finish my scarf...it seems like winter just can't get here fast enough.

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger Sarah'sSecretPal said...

Yay!!! Purple package is confirmed and enjoyed (at least by the dog!). :-) I just had to send the word magnets when I saw them. How could you not like them?? I forgot to mention, but the lavendar is from my garden... I thought you would appreciate being a gardener yourself. I hope the KPPPM is enough for you to get socks out of, but if you run out, you can always edge the top with the eyelash yarn if that would appeal to you. I'm slightly nuts, so I am going to make myself a pair with fuzzy tops on purpose! Hope you are having a wonderful day!

 
At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Knit Chick said...

What great SP gifts! I currently knitting my first sock with that very pattern. So far so good. The KPPPM color is beautiful They are going to make some lovely socks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home