Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Its Working

That is the second CO for Cozy. Frogged. CO again, and sucessfully did 2 pattern repeats last night. Whew.

The VK shawl edging is also half done! Finished one side last night. (A couple of small mistakes in the first part I did, but I think I'll ignore them since this one is for me). Unfortunately it looks like I might run out of yarn again. I might be mailing a sample of the KPM to Needle's Eye to get another ball before the shawl can be completed. Chalk it up to bad editing on VK's part again...

Woke up to the most gorgeous pink sky this morning. Homer's Illiad and Odyssey were recalled in this morning's 'rosy fingered dawn' creeping across the sky.


Picture of the day


This is the last day I skied. July 17th. Up by Silverton. I'm the speck in the middle!

2 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger MWTele said...

Nice to see a pic of you skiing on July 15th... Haven't skied since March!

I joined the tele ring! Thanks for setting it up.

Hope your kitty is doing well after her surgery.

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger aquaknits said...

Thanks for the heads up on the VK shawl misprint. Nice blog! I'll be checking back to see pics of your finished shawl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home