Wednesday, August 31, 2005

one down, three to go...

Alrighty,

Here is the completed orange Feather and Fan scarf:



And, the orange with the purple (just cause I like the color combo.)


And, last but not least, the WIP #1:
Vogue Fall 2005 pattern 18, a lace shawl, but I'm using KPPPM instead of a wool laceweight solid. (I like the colors too much!)


I made progress on this one at least...I'm at repeat 12 of 37 now! Almost a third baby!

The hat for Nate is also a little further along (but the pics were fuzzy, so I'll try again later with em).

I also started a simple diagonal scarf in some heavenly yarn for a gift. Not sure of the recipient yet, but I'll think of one!

I am so saddened by the Hurricane news. We're raising money for it with the Animal League I volunteer for (I'm the treasurer), to donate to animal rescue groups in the area. I wish I could do more. This weekend I'll knit some squares for the warm up america project, and donate some cash.

My thoughts are with those without homes, loved ones, shelter, food and water tonight.

2 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger Denise said...

Those scarves are really nice, as well as the shawl.

I prefer variegated yarns to knit with, it's always fun to see what color pattern will show up next.

My heart goes out to those people as well.

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Sarah'sSecretPal said...

I love the scarves! You rock! How is the hat going? I made my first one about a week ago. Gotta get started on that cold weather knitting. :-) Which diagonal scarf are you making? Hope all is going well with you and that you have a great holiday weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home