Tuesday, August 16, 2005

A little more about me...



I love to telemark ski!

It is my most obsessive hobby...that and knitting, hence the name 'teleknitter'.

Skied up high at 13,000 ft on July 17th!

The photo above is where we skied...and our cute doggie Wilco (also a favorite band).

I'm married, no kids, gonna turn 30 this year, and have one Golden Retriever and 4 cats!

Love gardening, try all organic, and love frest tomatoes more than anything else I could grow.

As I wait for more snow to fall, so I can tele again, I knit, I work, I knit, I garden, I knit, I buy yarn, I clean the house, I play with kittens, I knit.

hmmmm...more later. Now I need to figure out this button thingy for knitty SP5!

2 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger knit_chick said...

I've never tried telemark. I'm more of an alpine skier kinda gal. It's one of the reasons I got into knitting... I wanted to make some cool sweaters & hats to wear while skiing! Good work on the blog so far. Looking forward to reading more posts (as I add you to my Bloglines subscription list :)

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Hi Knit chick!

I used to alpine, ant then started with the telemark thing last season, and I'm never going back! Its way too fun!

I'll have to check out your blog too now!

Yep, love making fun skiing stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home