Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Actual Knittage ahead....

Alrighty~ I have taken some photos of real knitted objects by me...and here they are...

The first one is my 'odds and ends' shawl....











The same shawl, wearing it....











Next, the two felted bags I've made, the one on the right is with Kureyon, the one on the left is with 3 skeins of Lamb's Pride.









One end of my first ever lace project, the "old Shale" pattern scarf...blocked and ready for beads!















And last, the recent results of a trip down to Santa Fe! My new yarnage...







ps....tonight I discovered that kittens enjoy frogging more than they enjoy knitting.











But they look so innocent?







Where I am in my dreams:


2 Comments:

At 6:02 AM, Blogger bradyphrenia said...

i love your shawl especially, and the felted bags. your kitties are really cute too!

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Sarah'sSecretPal said...

Love the knitting, everything looks absolutely awesome!! Also, your kittens are so cute. (clue warning) I have two kittens and they just look so innocent while sleeping. It's a nice act they've worked out. Oh, even more fun than frogging- winding yarn into balls. They have no end of fun with that task.

:-)

~Super Secret

 

Post a Comment

<< Home